SC - vegetables- green beans , squash

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Sun Jul 25 18:59:32 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/25/99 6:43:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lcatherinemc at hotmail.com writes:

<< That's just it.  There are no copies  I will try to get the recipies on
 line if any one is interested.  That's the only Way I can do it, as it is
 one of a kind.

Wow, what a treasure! Even if not done for this group, you should make a copy
of the recipes. And maybe talk to a local historical society about ways to
copy the "book" itself that wouldn't damage the original. It would be
unthinkable to allow such a family heirloom to completely disappear in a fire
or flood.
Aelfwyn
one-time-employee-of-the-Maine-Historical-Society