SC - 12th Night event ideas

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Mon Jul 26 00:58:13 PDT 1999

Stefan,

>Although you might find some useful food recipes in my Florilegium, I think
>you will need to give me some more ideas of the type of foods that you are
>interested in before I can recommend any particular file.

Well, there's where we need some help. We'd like to do a feast of seasonably
correct foods. Obviously fresh strawberries and asparagus are right out but what
kinds of foods were available and commonly used in the middle of winter? Should
I be putting up a batch of salted meats and other types of preserves?

Suggestions would be terrific.

Kerri
Cedrin Etainnighean, OL