SC - cod and parrottongues

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Tue Jul 27 09:36:04 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/27/99 2:18:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< Did I miss something here? Where does the taste of the horseradish come
 from? I don't see any horseradish mentioned. Or do you mean this is the
 taste that results from using the rose-water and the other ingredients
 together? >>

I have no idea where the taste came from. No horseradish was used and the
flavor was subtle without the heat normally associated with horseradish. I
think the combination of the rosewater with other ingredients created this
taste.

Ras