SC - Re: SALT (fwd)

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Tue Jul 27 18:43:01 PDT 1999

Greetings, all!

	I noticed that the water/salt/gatorade issues seem to be showing
up again, so when this cam up on ANSAX and Michell posted, I saved them.
There are three messages- I will just post them one after another. They
are very useful info about salt and the biology of what it does in our
bodies and on our food. Michelle is a microbiologist who works on
Anglo-Saxon digs and such, and usually had very interesting things to say
to a bunch of pendantic text-warriors.
	I hope you can appreciate what she has to say as much as I do!

this is #1 of 3

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731