SC - Fish soup/stew

snowfire@mail.snet.net snowfire at mail.snet.net
Tue Jul 27 19:30:28 PDT 1999

> Pink Sunshine wrote:
>
> Hi, I am Chante from the Steppes in Ansteorra. My family and I became
> members last year. We've never had more fun as a family. I wanted to
> be on this list because I enjoy cooking, and want to learn as much as
> possible about cooking period foods. My goal is to learn enough so I
> can help out with the feasts at Steppes' events. Thank you .

Welcome, Chante, you're in the right place!

Things on the cooks' list should be rather different for the next few
weeks, as many of our subscribers will be going to the Pennsic War, if
they haven't already. What you'll experience during that time is likely
to be a little more quiet, but also a bit more whimsical, than what we
normally experience the rest of the year. (Anybody remember the twinkie
thread last year at this time?)

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to throw them up on
the table and we can play around with them.

Adamantius
Ostgardr, East Kingdom
- --
Phil & Susan Troy