SC - Under 40 crowd

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Wed Jul 28 06:41:24 PDT 1999

Our Candlemas this past February had an all afternoon feast that ran from
2-7pm.  There were activities all during the day (I don't know what - I
was cooking). Food was served every hour or so.  Folks seem to enjoy it
and amazingly they kept right on eating! :)

In my household, I eat with a 2 prong fork because I am late period
Italian but my husband and kids do not.  I haven't really noticed much
what others are doing, usually I am not at the table anyway I am helping
to serve or helping to cook.

Clarissa