SC - Mordonna, an air matress, little clothing, and kitchenknives

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 20:42:37 PDT 1999

At 06:12 PM 7/28/99 -0400, margali wrote:
>hippo, birdie, two ewes
>hippo birdy two ewes
>hippo birdy  deer anna-marie
>hippo birdy two ewes...
>margali
>really making tracks for the rock

I see you're familiar with the venerable traditions of my family? that and
reciting "by the rude bridge that arched the flood their flag by aprils
breeze unfurled" into the phone to ones daughter on the appropriate
days....oh, and reminding her of the HOURS AND HOURS OF HARD LABOR WHEN SHE
WOULD RATHER HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE OLYMPICS on said daughters birthday...

- --AM, who has a wacky mom :)