SC - OOP - Blender parts (was "tagine?")

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:41:02 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/29/99 8:53:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, wayspiff at ici.net
writes:

<<
 I have a plethora of mint, and it's all flowering.  Can you candy mint
 flowers the way that you do rose or violet?  Would you use the whole spike
 (aside from bumblebees)?

 Don't know ,you can sugar the actual mint though.

    Oh, certainly, it's possible with pretty much any edible flower. But I
bet those tiny little flowers will be harder to deal with than, say roses or
violets! ;-) The leaves would be dead easy though, perhaps you might
concentrate on them?

                Ldy Diana