SC - Middle Low German Recipe + Translation: posteydenlevere / pie liver

Thomas Gloning Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Thu Jul 29 16:30:12 PDT 1999

- -Poster: Elysant <Snowfire at mail.snet.net>

Hello Rachel,
I'm a Brit, now living in Connecticut and am here to reassure you that the SCA
is alive and kicking in the UK - you just have to know where to look.

Mundane Britain is in the SCA Kingdom of Drachenwald, and is known therein as
"The Isles".

The Isles home page is http://www.srmdel.demon.co.uk/IslesHome.htm

There's a page there for newcomers as well as other pages, some of which tell you
about upcoming events.

BTW There are 10 Shires in the Isles, the newest of which, Eoforwic encompassing North,
South and West Yorkshire, is currently forming.  So the SCA seems to be
growing in the UK.  I've yet to see a Welsh Shire though. :-(

For Herts. your Shire is Pont Alarch. It covers Bucks, Beds, N.Hants., Herts, and
Cambridge.

The person to contact for more information there is the Senechal - Lady Hierytha Storie
(Cindy Miller), E-mail cynmiller at compuserve.com.

YIS
Elysant