SC - Re: candied mint?

lilinah@grin.net lilinah at grin.net
Thu Jul 29 20:31:36 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/29/99 9:49:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Clay at talstar.com
writes:

<< I live in Florida...which parts of Florida would have seen the African
Snails
 introduced?   >>

According to the book they were introduced into the Miami area originally. A
trip to your agricultural extenuation office might help out in pinpointing
specific areas where this pest waiting to be eaten is found. If you mange to
locate them, I will be glad to share the suggested prep methods and recipes.
Good hunting! :-)

Ras