SC - About farinha de mandioca

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 05:33:16 PDT 1999

Side note regarding ostrich, I have found reference to 16th century possibly
15th century goblets with bowls made from ostrich eggs.  Plan on entering
one in an A/S in the future.  I have also found an even better reference to
European 16th century goblets with bowls made from coconut shell, got a
photo copy of a picture of one.  Coconut was referred to as "Indian nut".