SC - vermilion/kermes, was Apicius / Kitab al-Tabikh

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Sat Jul 31 11:33:43 PDT 1999

Elizabeth said:
> Well Hertfordshire, England is where I am based and as most of you seem to
> be in the USA I don't know how much you will be able to help.  Thanks anyway
> for taking the time to explain what it is all about.

I believe there are several SCA groups in England. The best way to find
out is probably to go to the SCA website at: www.sca.org and look for
the section on finding the groups closest to you.

There are these two files in the Florilegium, but they are getting
rather old now and Europe has changed greatly since then with the
removal of most of the US armed forces and Drachenvald becoming its
own kingdom.
KW1-lst           (36K) 11/29/93    List of SCA groups by kingdom.
KW2-lst           (54K) 11/29/93    List of SCA groups by mundane location.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****