SC - The aged and the weak (?!?!)(OT OOP of course)

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 20:47:45 PDT 1999

No need to apologise, you've just run into one of our crusades.  We seek to
change usage from "remove" to "course" or other more periodly correct
synonyms and to find and use more proper terminology to replace the
abomination, "feastocrat".  Pardon our zeal for not giving you a quick
explanation of the general position some of us take.

As warning, another crusade which may suddenly appear is the idea that
medieval food is "good" rather than "brown yuckey stuff."  To that end, we
use the list to educate ourselves while having an enjoyable time.

The crusades are serious, but undertaken in fun and with the understanding
it will take a while to spread the gospel.  Things are a little slow at the
minute (I'm only on because I'm stuck at work), but they'll probably pick up
in about 24 hours.  So stick around and enjoy.

If you want to look at some of the previous discussions on this and other
mail lists, check out the Florilegium at:

 http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html

Bon Chance

Bear