SC - open fire bread baking question

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Sun Jul 4 08:13:29 PDT 1999

And it came to pass on 3 Jul 99,, that Terri Millette wrote:

> Brighid, wondering if it would be feasible to bring her sourdough starter
> to Pennsic
>
> don't know, but be sure to bring your mother- in- law, she's a cool
> lady!!!

That she is, indeed.  I sometimes tease my lord husband by saying that
I only married him for his mother.  I am happy to say that she will be
camping with us at Pennsic.

> Fiona

::trying to find the best way to phrase this::  Ummmm... have I had the
honor of your acquaintance, m'lady?

Brighid

Harper *** Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net
Down from 289 to 149-153
Now exploring MaintenanceLand in size 14 pants
"Scales lie.  Pants don't lie"