South Western dishes was Re: SC - Huevos con salsa-

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 6 13:03:25 PDT 1999

"Decker, Terry D." wrote:

> > Gunthar
> > (Dreaming of finding a good Santa Fe restaurant in Dallas.)
> >
> The little Japanese place over by the Guadalupe Chapel, perhaps?

> La Casa Sena?

> I like the little Hopi joint south of the plaza for huevos.

> If you're really hard up, you might get a Kiva Kitchen franchise for Big D.
> Kiva Kitchen -- that's the ticket.
>
> Bear :-)

Well, I was looking for something like the Border Crossing there in
Namron. Blue corn, smoked meat fillings, puffed tacos...

Living in the land of Tex-Mex. But it could be worse, Sara tells
of the time in London where they found a place that served "nachos".
Turned out to be corn chips with a sweet salsa-like-thing that
didn't even include cheese.

Alastair, the Prince of Northshield, was visiting the other week and,
being the Texas boy he is, loudly bemoaned the fact that it was near
to impossible to get Pace Hot Pecante sauce in Minnesota. But there
was good cheese there. :-{)}

Yours,

Gunthar