SC - Cat

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 18:33:26 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/6/99 11:56:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<<  I
 rather wish they WERE acceptable fare in the US,  >>

There was at least up until 7 yrs ago a restaurant in North Dakota that
served cat and listed it on the menu as such. There is no law against it in
any US state that I am aware of. But I have had to eat my share of humble pie
recently. :-)

Ras