SC - CA13 and bath feasts

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Wed Jul 7 04:35:37 PDT 1999

By the way, I am really envious to all the people who are going to
gather in Pennsic! I really wish you a good time! I remember a
University gathering in Iceland (Nanna can correct me), when we were in
February in Reijkavic. The temperature was frozen degrees and the wind
blew and blew. It was snow everyware and the streets were as sliding
hills.
But we decided to bath in the famous icelandics hotsources. We went to
one and sank in this 37, 40 and 43 degrees warm water, it was amazing,
the snow outside, the cold wind, we running with our bathsuites, and
thes hot volcanic waters to spend days on it.
We were to a place too called "Blue Lagoon", near the airport.
When it comes to bath, I can really recommend Iceland.
Ana

- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster
http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada Nättidning för kvinnor och män med