SC - Fw: UNIVERSITY

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 09:24:36 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/10/99 9:58:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< Hey, Ras, here's your chance to get that life-degree you were talking
 about!
 	Christianna >>

Thanks but no thanks. I may bitch about the system but I don't think this is
the way to do it. :-) Accredited universities offer 'testing out' programs.
Once I am  at the appropriate level I feel such a testing would be my most
viable option. :-)

You weren't serious, I hope?

Ras