SC - vegetables- green beans , squash

R Husted rhusted at angleton.isd.tenet.edu
Mon Jul 12 05:15:32 PDT 1999

Alderton, Philippa wrote:

> If you like, send us your menu, and perhaps we can help you make ir more
> period.

Thank you.
The menu we are looking at is still very much in the planning stage,
but so far it includes

beef
carrots
salad
bread & butters
savory toasted cheese
vegetarian soup (we have several vegetarians so we must cater to them)
desserts- bread pudding with brandy sauce, others to be provided by
various members of the canton
drinks-maybe some type of lemonaid or similar drink durrring feast,
wassail with dessert

I am also thinking of adding an onion tart if my friend is interested.

WE are looking for recipies that apeal to us and to the members of our
group.

Lady Medb