SC - Fw: [TY] Skal!

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Wed Jul 21 16:22:05 PDT 1999

As I posted before, the use of drinking of people skulls is very ancient
and generalized, from the time clay and wood was not threated in any
kind. The skulls were the most common and cheap way to transport water
and drinks, thats because in the caves the paleontologists found a lot
of skulls, originating too the myth of our ancestors as cannibals.
Ana

- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster
http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada Nättidning för kvinnor och män med