SC - Mordonna, an air matress, little clothing, and kitchen knives

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 19:50:01 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/28/99 6:01:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pndarvis at execpc.com writes:

<< OK, so I am going through my old posts and I see this info and have this
 vision of Mordonna floating in a puddle on an air mattress in something like
 a simple chemise trying to keep her knives from puncturing the air mattress.
 . . .

 Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis >>

No, sweet lady, Mordonna was floating in a stream with her birthday suit on
holding a knife in each hand. Considering the goddess she is I am saddened
that I was not there to see the sight.

Ras