SC - re white pepper sauce

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 05:09:45 PDT 1999

Greetings Lrd Ras,

All that I can remember about the sauce is that you were working on a
redaction of it about a month or so ago.  It was about the time my spell
check changed Pennsic to Penis and the thread about lamb or Ram's ball
recipes got started.  Either you or someone else mentioned you white pepper
sauce.

As this is to the list, Whould the good lady whom gave me permission to use
her recipe for Lamb ball please send it to me again.  Recipe and permission.
My system crashed and was wiped out.

Sorry for the Inconvience.

Ps   What part of the lamb are left to make food out of.  I am going to look
at recipes tonight.

Lrd Frederich