SC - OT/OP-Canning??????

Rayne and Richard PRIDEelectric at centuryinter.net
Thu Jul 29 10:51:02 PDT 1999

A Off-topic , Off-period question, but hoping someone can help me.

As many (some, oh, well - one or two) of you'all may know, I live in the middle
of nowhere, Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. Well, the local Walmart has an
excellent buy on LARGE (read L A R G E) cans of vegatables (industrial size).
However, there is just me and lord-husband.  Can I open these cans and recan
them them in my little mason jars?  The ones I use for canning my own harvest.
They have the rings and sealing lids.

Thanks,
Rayne - Meridies