SC - Bread for a wedding feast...

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at compuserve.com
Sun Jul 4 01:32:29 PDT 1999

I have no idea on the period of this bread, it is a recipe from France I
gathered on my travels, but it is easy to do & always goes down well.

With brioche being pretty cake like as some breads were, it might pass
muster ?

It is a brioche bread dough which surrounds a whole brie cheese, you bake
it with the cheese in, when in France I get the mini bries which is OK for
everyday use but the big one you need loads of people so the wedding seems
ideal.

If you want the recipe let me know

Mel