SC - adults only feast serving idea / Dutch (NL) book

Gryphon's Moon margritt at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 4 09:00:13 PDT 1999

>In a message dated 7/3/99 1:36:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Gerekr at aol.com
>writes:
>
>I suppose this is so. But I haven't been convinced that this was even
>considered a 'naughty picture' in the middle ages. Is this another example of
>interpreting medieval culture according to modern Judeo-Christian ideals? of
>course, I'll never no since the only available source for that information
>that I am aware of CA 13 has been prohibited from being republished under the
>insidious guise that it was 'unscholarly,' IIRC. Of course that doesn't stop
>them from reprinting the rest of the series, unscholarly or not. Someday I
>hope to obtain a copy of this censored work and determine for myself it's
>worth or not regardless of the opinions of those who have, in conceit, set
>themselves up as a censorship committee. If it weren't so horrifying, the
>concept of 'protecting' me from published literature would still be ludicrous
>at best. To predetermine it's worth for everyone is the epitome of
>self-importance, IMO.

Ras-

It's my understanding that CA #13 was pulled _not_ because of its
subject matter, but because large portions of it were plagiarized
from other sources.

- -Margritte

Gryphon's Moon - 14K Gold & Silver Celtic rings and more!
To make your shopping easier we accept VISA & MasterCard.

Check out our web site at: <http://www.gryphonsmoon.com>
Or email us at <mailto:sales at gryphonsmoon.com>