SC - Re: "cruel food"- long response.

Michelle "TJ" Brunzie mbrunzie at dba-sw.com
Tue Jul 6 09:39:17 PDT 1999

> Now that you've explained to us your concept of "cruel food",
> perhaps I may
> share a few thoughts with you...
  <big snip>
> Phlip

How refreshingly NON-politically correct.  I'm going to enjoy
sharing this with my husband over lunch!  ;)

Violente de San Sebastiano de la Frontera,
who has heard that cat tastes great, and was thinking her own
might do for dinner if they destroyed another piece of furniture...
"If you could do anything in the world...would you?"