SC - Re: REC Sweet Tamales

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 21:06:39 PDT 1999

phlip at morganco.net writes:

<<
 Thanks for the recipe. Although it's definitely OOP, it looks like it would
 be quite tasty.

 Phlip >>
	Doesn't it? But of course I'm already plotting to add some chocolate
to the mix somehow! After all, it's a lot less far-fetched than chocolate and
chilies........ ;-) And I already like *that* combination!

				Ldy Diana