SC - RE: Sweet Tamales (OOP)

Alex Wollangk orion at mailbag.com
Wed Jul 7 07:44:45 PDT 1999

Speaking of chocolate and chilis...

A local ice cream store sells "Chocolate Coyote" ice cream...  It's
chocolate, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper...

This makes for a very interesting flavor (very spicy) but not something you
could sit down and wolf down a pint of...  They sell it in five gallon tubs
though, so it must be somewhat popular.

Bran

<<snip>>

> to the mix somehow! After all, it's a lot less far-fetched than
> chocolate and
> chilies........ ;-) And I already like *that* combination!
>
> 				Ldy Diana

<<snip>>