SC - Florilegium

Michelle "TJ" Brunzie mbrunzie at dba-sw.com
Wed Jul 7 13:09:19 PDT 1999

> > Indeed, you're right!  I may have to sit down and just read
> > the entire contents of the Florilegium at some point...  ;)
>
> Oh, READING it -- now that may well be more effective in actually
> digesting the contents than merely downloading the whole damn thing,
> which it pretty much what I started to do when I first found it.

OTOH, I may just give up and print it out.  Staring at this monitor
for hours, purusing medieval cheese and recipes for groundhog and cat...
And there's so much more to go!

> -- Harriet, whose reference fetish is a standing joke among her
> aquaintance ("It's not a luxury, it's a REFERENCE book!")

Try owning two Latin dictionaries which together cost $250. Yeah,
my friends think I'm crazy!  Glad other people here can understand!

Violente de San Sebastiano de la Frontera,
whose eyes really *do* hurt at this point...
"If you could do anything in the world...would you?"