SC - private-primary sources

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 19:02:12 PDT 1999

mbrunzie at dba-sw.com writes:

<< Now we just have to get someone to
 > translate one or both.
 >
 > David/Cariadoc >>

Your Grace,

Could you post me the location of the 9th century Arabic text privately
please? I think I have a professor art the Pennslyvania College of Technology
interested in translating this au gratis. Another professor approached me at
work this evening asking whether I would be interested in organizing and
cooking an authentic medieval feast as a fund raiser for the college and
happened to mentioned that this guy was very interested if I could provide
him with a complete copy of the text.

There is a real possibility that we may have this one  in the bag. ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Ras