SC - primary sources

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Jul 8 19:09:57 PDT 1999

At 3:15 PM -0400 7/8/99, Michelle \"TJ\" Brunzie wrote:
>> Now we just have to get someone to
>> translate one or both.
>>
>> David/Cariadoc
>
>Now, when you say this, does that mean you're actively looking for
>people who not only love learning about period cooking, but also
>enjoy reading medieval languages, to do this translating?

Yes--with "actively" qualified by my general level of disorganization and
inertia. If you want to do it, you have as much information on where to
find those sources as I do, so get them, translate them, and web them--or
send me the translation and I'll web it and/or (if appropriate) include it
in volume II of my collection of source material (which is mostly
translations I have gotten people to do).

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/