SC - Fwd: [Sol_Haven] [TY] A Desperate Request

Aislinn999 at aol.com Aislinn999 at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 20:32:35 PDT 1999

- --part1_ea47998.24b6c753_boundary

In a message dated 7/8/99 10:32:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< From: Trillain42 at aol.com

 My name is Lady Morfydd ferch Bronwen, I am a close friend to Mistress
 Bronwen.  I have all the information you will need to donate blood for
 Mistress Bronwen's mother.  Her blood type is B+.  This is what we are
really
 needing.  I spoke with someone at the hospital and they told me other types
 will be accepted and hopefully if they get enough they will release more B+
 blood.  They said she can have O+ blood because it is universal, but they
 prefer to stick with B+.  Please if you would like to give blood please
 contact me privately by e-mail and/or phone and I will give you the
necessary
 information.  This is very critcal and I cannot stress this enough.  Please
 if you know anyone please pass this along.  I will be up to around 12:00am
 EST for anyone to call.  I will also be home in the morning.  We cannot make
 any appointments until 8:00am tomorrow morning.  Please get in touch with
me.
  I will be checking my e-mail every half hour until midnight to get anyone
 information that is needed.  I will also check it before I call in the
 morning.  Thank you in advance to all the prayers and help.  I know Mistress
 Bronwen appearicates it.

 In Service
 Lady Morfydd
 mka Kelly Lemberg