SC - Raw Oysters

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Fri Jul 9 04:52:42 PDT 1999

Phlip said:

Barbarian! The only reasonable amount of cooking for the Glorious Oyster is
the warming they get being dropped in the broth of the oyster stew just
before it is dished up!

Otherwise RAW!!!! RAW!!!!! RAW!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure there's a r in there somewhere, A.......

Well Sis, from a Belle o' the South, I am truly shocked!  While I would
normally agree, as I LOVE oysters on the halfshell, I was also introduced as
a wee young Pucker to the glories of Mazone's Oysters in Louisville.  Twas
at this alter of gastronomic joy that I learned of the bliss that can be
induced with a pan fried oyster.  Don't knock it 'till you've tried it, and
if you haven't tried Mazone's, you haven't had good pan fried oysters.  With
ketchup and a beer...YUM!

Master A, up heah in Row Dollon, every month ends in R.  Just had 'em on the
halfshell the other night with my lobster.  Come on up if'n you can't find
civilization down theah in New Yawk. :-)

Regards, Puck