SC - Colostrum

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Jul 9 08:49:08 PDT 1999

>The kalvdans mentioned by Ana is well known to me also under the name
ábrystir, in fact I cooked some only a few days ago, and have a bottle of
first milk (colostrum) waiting in my freezer. I was going to ask the list
if anyone knew of a recipe (period or otherwise) that makes use of first
milk but I better wait with that until I return from my vacation in 10
days or so.

>Nanna

No, but Colostrum is becoming one of the *HOT* supplements in Health Food
Stores here in the States.  It is sold in powder and capsule form, and is
said to cure just absolutely everything.
	Christianna