SC - Fw: UNIVERSITY

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Sat Jul 10 08:23:24 PDT 1999

Hey, a lot of companies don't know which schoolss are and
arent accreddited! Most personnell officers/human resources
people dont actually check school info, just previous
jobs/employers!
margali
[how else do you explaine the spate in recent years of docs,
lawyers and financial advisors with no formal schooling
practicing for years until they fubar and get cought!]

> > UNIVERSITY DIPLOMAS
> >
> > Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power,
> > and the admiration of all.
> >
> > Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited
> > universities based on your present knowledge
> > and life experience.
>
> These guys _would_ be in Manhattan, wouldn't they? (Based on the area
> code.) Normally when you can afford the office space there, you're a but
> slicker than this. Unfortunately, Ras's life experience is real, while I
> note that these people offer diplomas from "prestigious non-accredited
> universities". Perhaps Ras could pay them in non-legal tender? I think I
> have an old Monopoly set around here someplace; I'll spring for it.
>
> No criticism of Mistress Partycrat, of course! It _is_ pretty whimsical,
> isn't it?
>
> Adamantius

- --
To respond, take out the word "cuskynoles"