SC - Went on vacation

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 23:17:38 PDT 1999

I will be vacationing in sunny Newport for a week so I will not be answering
any list posts for about 8 days. Ana, I will respond to your private post as
soon as I return. There are several other matters that are directly related
to the list or to private posts that I will get to as soon as I return. Sorry
for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Ras