SC - Re: "cruel food"

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Thu Jul 8 17:16:43 PDT 1999

>> >What about eating fresh, raw (live) oyesters?  Where the critter is
still alive as it slides down the throat.
    wajdi

>>EEEeeewhhh!!   I coud have lived my life  *NOT* knowing this<<

French gastronomes, BTW, specifically recommend chewing the raw, recently
live oyster, _because_ of the burst of sweet juice you get when you crunch
your teeth down on the oyster's liver.
    Adamantius

        THIS little tidbit  does not help . . . . much more info than I ever
needed . . .
Kinda like when I was told my parents had sex . . . .

   Caointiarn