SC - butter?

Debra Poole dpoole1 at airmail.net
Mon Jul 12 05:29:42 PDT 1999

At 02:41 AM 7/12/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Making Butter
>           Buy heavy cream. Put it in a jar and shake for a very very long
>  time.  It will eventually become butter.

   A hint to speed up the process if you do not have a food processor, add
two clean marbles to the jar.  This will cut the time almost in half.
   I have made butter like this and children are a great help when it comes
to shaking the jar.  We use an old clean peanut butter jar and roll it back
and forth to each other on the kitchen floor.

Just a hint form one who has always only lurked,

Ldy Meredudd Brangwyn
Kingdom of Anstrorra
Barony of the Steppes