SC - primary sources

Tue Jul 13 04:31:32 PDT 1999

> I guess I should have said that my dislikes of SCA feasts steams from the
> fact
> that many people who produce feasts need a better understanding of cooking
> technique.
>
> Aaron DaCook Hawksmoor.

Then you should be a great asset to all of us who believe Medieval food
should be properly prepared and taste good.  Most of the period sources are
"cooks manuals" to be used by professionals who were knowledgeable of their
craft.  At times the process and proportions are a little sketchy.

Welcome aboard.

Bear