SC - conversion thanks and birthdays

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 13:57:33 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/21/99 3:43:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rpruehs at ismi.net
writes:

<< We
 really ought to do an August birthday bash at Pennsic some year. >>

This is doable. Interested parties contact me privately. 'The Birthday Bash"
sounds like a more pleasant alternative to the Hell Party. If not this year,
then next. I would be willing to fronbt the expenses of the first one but I
think a year is about the right time to plan it. :-)

Ras