SC - introduction

Pauline Schellekens pauline at interphrase.nl
Thu Jul 22 02:23:20 PDT 1999

I thank you all for the kinds words that were send to me.
To answer your question about languages, I speak and write Dutch, English,
German and a bit of French.
I had to learn some other languages, who else in the world has Dutch as a
native language, except for a part of Belgium.
The native south African language is very similar to Dutch but that is
about as far it goes with Dutch laguage on this world.