SC - Fwd: cordials

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 02:23:08 PDT 1999

- --part1_da744160.24ced47c_boundary

From: Mordonna22 at aol.com
Full-name: Mordonna22
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:59:15 EDT
Subject: Re: cordials
To: a14h at zebra.net

In a message dated 7/26/99 8:31:04 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
a14h at zebra.net writes:

<<  I have personally translated from a 9th century Arab
 pharmaceutical several recipes for cordial type drinks that use
 distilled spirits. >>

Forgive my error, dear Wadji.  I did preface my statement with an AFAIK.  I
was heretofore unaware of your translation.  How may get a copy?  I would
dearly love to actually make a period cordial for my Household.
As an aside, if I win an award in an A&S competition with a recipe and/or
techniques I learned on this list, do I have to share the prize with you guys?

Mordonna
Diving for the rock.  It was only second place, honest. And the liter of mead
wasn't a prize, it was a gift from one of the hosts.  Really.  Ask the IRS.

Wait, do I wanna go under that particular rock with a liter of mead??????

- --part1_da744160.24ced47c_boundary--