SC - Real feasts?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 07:26:34 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/26/99 10:47:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< Is the use of forks typical for feast goers in you area? I seldom if ever
see
 them being used here. Knives, spoons and fingers, yes. Forks, no. >>

One of us hasn't been looking then - either I'm seeing them where they
aren't, or you're not seeing them where they are.  I would have answered this
question as "Nearly everyone around here uses forks" - and we're close enough
together that at least some of the feasts we go to are the same!  About the
only person I can think of who doesn't use a fork uses chopsticks - and she
has a Renaissance English persona!

Brangwayna