SC - vegetables- green beans , squash

Gerekr at aol.com Gerekr at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 22:17:46 PDT 1999

On 7/25/99 7:00 PM sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG wrote:

>From:	margalicuskynolles at 99main.com (margali)
>Sender:	owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
>Reply-to:	sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
>To:	sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
>Xeroc corporation has a solution to that little problem ;-)
>margali
>Please do web it, if that 's the only way we get to read the
>recipes!
>
>pat fee wrote:
>>
>>   That's just it.  There are no copies  I will try to get the recipies on
>> line if any one is interested.  That's the only Way I can do it, as it is
>> one of a kind.

WARNING - Please, if xeroxing does become a possibility, please consult
with conservation experts (local university library or museum?) about the
dangers that copier flash may pose to the older pages and their inks!
Would hate to have to re-copy the oldest pages because the xerox process
destroyed the originals.

Patsy & Gary/Chimene & Gerek