SC - Under 40 crowd

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Wed Jul 28 06:41:24 PDT 1999

Hi folks....    I actually have time to read my digests at the moment...

I'm trying to learn to cook medievally; I've been on the list for two years
now, and have recently hit 30.  I've really learned a lot from this list,
and I appreciate greatly everyone sharing their ideas and experience.

I've had some challenges (I live alone, nearest SCAdian is 30 miles away,
I'm not an experimental or experienced cook mundanely) and some successes
(when a friend who hates turnips couldn't get enough of the Armoured
Turnips I had made) and most of the successes have been from comments or
suggestions made by folks here.  Thank you all!!

Aislinn
(who is thinking, in two weeks I'll be at Pennsic!  maybe I'll actually
make it to a class this year!)