SC - Under 40 crowd?

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Wed Jul 28 03:19:11 PDT 1999

<< Judging by the responses to the question about being too old for
 camping, there are a number of cooks on this list who are 40+ years old.
 Are there any youngsters out there?  I'm not sure how much cooking
 appeals to newer SCA members; it certainly would have a smaller niche
 than stick-jocking, garb making, and dancing.  >>

I'm 33, have been cooking in the SCA scince I was 23, first feast was
for about 85 people, have cooked for  anywhere between 35 and 200
people, usually the menu is a mix of non period, and period food, am
also a stick jock, make my own garb and dance, do any number of other
things too, some of them I even do rather well.But I got involved
with the cooking first, it was one of those things I've been doing
since about the age of 8, so of all the things new and different to
do in the SCA, it was the most familiar.

Fiona,