SC - Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:21:06 -0500)

Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Wed Jul 28 10:41:53 PDT 1999

Master Adamantius sez <<If you have any specific questions, please feel
free to throw them up on the table and we can play around with them.>>

I sez ewwww, can't she just PUT the questions on the table?  It's that
technicolor rainbow imagery...
Love ya,
Emme

PS I promise an intro to me will come eventually...