SC - Mordonna, an air matress, little clothing, and kitchen knives

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis pndarvis at execpc.com
Wed Jul 28 15:02:13 PDT 1999

> >  Hmmm. This is from the Lady found floating on her air mattress in the
> >  morning with, ah, little clothing on??? >>
> >
> > Hey!
> > I may not have had my clothes, but I had my kitchen knives!
> > Mordonna
>
> Ah, so it could have been a lot worse! Imagine if you'd been naked when
> this occurred!
>
> Adamantius
> --
> Phil & Susan Troy

Ok, so I am going through my old posts and I see this info and have this
vision of Mordonna floating in a puddle on an air matress in something like
a simple chemise trying to keep her knives from puncturing the air mattress.
. . .

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
"Aim for the stars.  But first, Aim for their bodyguards."