SC - Under 40 crowd?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 04:59:41 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/29/99 7:48:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< How old are you, >>

45

<<Ras, what's your star sign,>>

Gemini

<< and would you be willing to
 pose nekkid, surfing on an air-mattress, for the SCA-Cooks' Calendar?>>

Why not?

<< <sorry Ras, I _tried_ not to do it>>>

Right. I can see you getting all fidgety and guilty even as I write.

<< Adamantius, who has heard some nice things about a rock hereabouts  >>

Consider the scandal you would cause. A man of the cloth carousing at the
local Rock. Tsk! Tsk!

Ras