SC - OT/OP-Canning??????

Rayne and Richard PRIDEelectric at centuryinter.net
Thu Jul 29 14:43:59 PDT 1999

Freezing is not an option - no freezer.  And I really do not want to "share"
them with anyone.  I know that this sounds bad, but there is no one up here to
share with and the reason for buying them is to have them in _my_ food pantry.
RE: re-cooking:  I would be wet packing them just until the lids seal.
Rayne